This smoothie is full to the brim of goodness, super tasty and quick to make. By adding some protein powder, this makes it the perfect post-workout refuel. You could have it without the protein powder though, and it would be just as nice!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/2 a banana, chopped
- 2 handfuls of frozen berries (I use Sainsburys Basics Frozen Red Berry Mix)
- 3 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 3 teaspoons of flaxseed
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein
- Coconut milk – as much as you want, I used about 1/2 a pint
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Whizz them all up, until there are no lumps.
- If you feel that it’s a bit thick for your liking, then just add in more coconut milk.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
That is by far the easiest recipe I’ve ever written, but it makes for a really nice snack or breakfast.