I whipped this little beauty up over the weekend, and it’s the perfect brunch! It’s super quick and easy to make, looks impressive and has lots of goodness in it, meaning that it’s relatively healthy. Basically, all that you need in a brunch.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 eggs
- 1 x tin of mixed beans in mild chilli sauce
- Half a chorizo ring, sliced into small pieces
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- Handful of grated cheddar
- Salt, pepper and chilli flakes to season
- Coconut oil to cook with
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan. Once hot, crack in the eggs and fry over a low heat.
- Heat a saucepan and put in the chorizo, you don’t need to put any oil in the pan, as the chorizo has lots of oil in it already.
- Once the chorizo has crisped slightly, pour in the beans and stir.
- Add salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste, and put in the spinach.
- Stir it all up again, and put the lid on. This will aid the spinach in wilting.
- Once the spinach is all wilted, and the eggs are cooked to your liking, then you’re ready to plate up.
- Put the beans, spinach and chorizo on to a plate, add a sprinkling of cheese and place the fried egg on top.
There you have it, a super simple brunch that everyone will be sure to enjoy!