Tonight’s dinner was top-notch, so was really keen to share this recipe with you. The white fish I use is Sainsburys Basics White Fish. It’s super cheap and a great staple to have in the freezer. It can be cooked from frozen which is a big bonus. It is a bit bland, but add it to the right things and you’re on to a winner!
This dinner took about 25 mins to make and was so tasty.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- White fish
- 1 x carton of chopped tomatoes
- 1 x tin of butter beans
- 1 x courgette
- 1 x sweet potato
- Half a red chilli, deseeded
- Chorizo sausage
- Salt, pepper and paprika to season
- Pop the fish in the oven. The Sainsburys Basics fish takes 25 minutes at 160 degrees C.
- Chop the sweet potato and put it in a pan of water to boil for about 15-20 minutes.
- Chop the courgette, chilli and chorizo.
- Heat some coconut oil in a frying pan and add the courgette, chilli and chorizo.
- Fry for about 5 minutes and then add the butter beans.
- Fry on a low heat for another 5-10 minutes.
- Once cooked and soft, add the sweet potato, chopped tomatoes and season to taste.
- Leave to simmer until all heated through. By now, the fish will have cooked and it should all be ready to plate up.
As you can see, it’s a super simple dish, very healthy and filling.