When it comes to fashion, I’m all about comfort. Skinny jeans are all well and good and I love them, but give me a pair of culottes or a light fabric trouser and I’m all about that ‘wear your pyjamas to work style’. So, I’m super happy about the new pyjama style shirt trend. Teaming them with a pair of comfy trousers may be a step too far for work, so I think any of these would need to go with jeans. But hello, rocking up having woken up late and looking like I’ve styled my outfit. Here are my top picks (clockwise from top left):
- Chevron Floral Pyjama Shirt, Topshop, £34
- Ecru Floral Pyjama Shirt, Next, £36
- Clean Pyjama Blouse with Pocket Detail, ASOS, £28
- Pink Tile Print Pyjama Shirt, New Look, £24.99
- Monochrome Floral Pyjama Shirt, Miss Selfridge, £32
- White Contrast Trim 3/4 Sleeve Pyjama Shirt, New Look, £24.99
Which ones have you got your eyes on this season?